Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Shall reply to the tags before I leave =D



12 nov
syairah: EM! its supposed to be when nadia + SYAIRAH arrived!
{hahahah it was you too i thought it was shiqin!!! hahaha}

17 nov
peixuan: HI MAMA!!! JIAYOU FOR YOUR REEXAM KAY!!!! =) make sure you get enough rest. and there's something wrong with our blogskins! :X
{hahaha yay i passed it lol and yeahhh D:}

21nov
jeremy: u need to get a IE friendly skin man =D
{GOING TO GET IT SOON!!!! :D}

25nov
gtgw: i want my pics!
{SOON}

peixuan: hee yay our new blogskin! :D
{I'LL EDIT AFTER I COME BACK DEARRRRR!!}

27nov
anna: LOL i was watching american pie just now and i decided i dont like it haha
{hahah its sick sick sick only for perverts!}

28nov
peixuan: haha yay i saw you today! ^^
{YESSSSSSSSS and thanks for helping me apply the screen protector! :D}

29nov
peixuan: eh where's that art exhibition? it's super cool leh. =D
{LETS GO NEXT TIME!!}

Yi Ting: Emma, I love your latest post. :(
{:( regrets.}

syairah: eh cool ****! i love the paranormal activity photos!!! :D
syairah: ah i forgot that the tagboard would censor the S.H.I.T word. kay there you go COOL S.H.I.T!!!
{YAH COOLSHIT RIGHT!!!!! damn cool i feel like a ghost ROFL}



1dec
peixuan: oh yay you got advanced to J2! haha. :D good good.
{hahah goodgood!! :D}

2dec
peixuan: haha i want everything from japan! HOHOHO. :D
{999,999 things right? heheh :D}

Steph: EMMA! YOU NEED TO CHANGE YOUR BLOGSKIN!!
{VERY SOON!!}

syairah: im really sad we wont be in the same class next year ): at least there's still art which will take up A LOT of time anyway :D get me something from japan!!! haha
{syai :( nevermind we'll see each other during art!! like super often!! YEAH ARTBUDDY! :D :D :D :D and yup i'll get you stuff! ^_^}

3dec
Yi Ting: WHAT!!? We're not in the same class anymore!!? D=
{D: I'LL MISS YOU YITING!!!!!}

5dec
peixuan: i miss choir too.. ;X
{alot alot D:}

7dec
leongying: HI EMMS I MISS YOU
{HI YINGGGG HARMONIZING PARTNER I MISS YOU TOO!!}

9dec
anna: tranatlancism is really different from gravity emma... lol i'll miss you enjoy yr japan trip!!:)
{hahahahaha it just reminded me of transatlanticism idk whyy D: hahah okay! I'll miss you catch up after that!}

peixuan: heyy. take care alright! :D
{THANKYOU FOR THE LETTER DEARIE! :D :D: :D I'll reply you!!}




I'M OFF PEOPLE DON'T MISS ME!!!

FEEL FREE TO BLOG STEPH LOVELOVE!

MISS YOU GIRLS AND EVERYONEEEEEEE.

No comments: